1. Home
  2. > economic environmental river pebble fine crusher manufacturer in Veracruz

economic environmental river pebble fine crusher manufacturer in Veracruz

1. Working flow: The main crushing process step is material – screening – rough crushing – middle crushing – re-screening –finecrushing – washing sand – discharge. 2. Particle size: composition: particle size 5 ~ 50 mmpebbleaccounted for 5% ~ 10% of the total, particle size 50 ~ 100mmpebblesaccounted for 60% ~ 70%, particle size of 100mm or morepebblesaccounted for 20% ~ 30%.

Get Price
toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Chat Online